Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The A50 Disc Brake Wheelset
Mercury Wheels set its sights on aerodynamic performance when making the A50 Disc Brake Wheelset, and that shows in the depth and lower profile. Kamm Tail Technology is utilized to offer a 50mm depth and a virtual depth of 60mm, which provides aero gains everywhere from the podium to the open road. A lower profile and a 19mm internal rim width makes this a sophisticated road riding workhorse, and the power of disc brakes makes this a capable wheelset in a multitude of conditions.
- The road riding wheelset that takes us further with aerodynamic gains
- Kamm Tail Technology offers a virtual depth of 60mm
- A lower profile offers a sophisticated road riding feel
- 19mm internal rim width supports tires up to 38c
- Disc brake compatibility for superb stopping power
- Item #MCW1WUV
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.