Select Style & Size
Maxxis built the Rekon tire for those of us craving traction regardless of the conditions. It packs in large knobs with big spacing to boost control when you're cooking it into corners, or need to stop on a dime. The outer lugs feature an L-shape to improve traction when cornering, while sipes help usher mud and water away when things get loose.
- A versatile tire that dominates from mud to hardpack
- L-shaped side lugs hold on tight in loose corners
- Wide center knobs improve grip under braking forces
- Sidewall protection holds up to abrasion and rips
- Dual compound rubber is tacky and durable
- Item #MXXE01Q
- 29 x 2.4in
- 50PSI maximum
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2020
Anyone have any experience on these these in Park City and Corner Canyon moon dust? I'm looking for a faster rolling rear tire while still keeping decent climbing and braking traction. I've ridden the plus size on a Pivot Switchblade and they seemed to do well, so curious about the 2.6 on my 29er. I'm currently on Aggressor 2.5 and like it but looking for something a little less burly.