Select Style & Size
Rekon Race EXO/TR Tire 29in
The Rekon Race EXO/TR Tire 29in is a semi-slick XC race tire designed to excel on hardpack terrain. It taps into the design of the effective Rekon trail tire, but uses smaller and shorter knobs that accelerate quickly and roll notably faster than the trail version. Use it as a rear tire paired with a more aggressive front, or run it front and rear for a speedy setup for short track racing.
The Rekon Race employs a supple 120tpi casing that conforms to trail obstacles for smooth damping, paired with Maxxis's Dual Compound rubber that strikes a good balance between high grip and long wear life. EXO sidewall protection resists slices from jagged rocks, delivering that characteristic Maxxis puncture protection that makes the brand so successful in the MTB world.
- XC race tire that excels on hardpack terrain
- Low-profile knobs dig in but also roll incredibly fast
- Supple casing conforms to trail obstacles for a smooth ride
- Rubber compound balances grip and long wear life
- EXO sidewall protection resists slices from rocks
- Item #MXX007I
- 29 x 2.25in
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- [max] 60psi
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?