Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Receptor EXO/WT/TR Tire
The rider that spends their time cycling up canyons during the week and cruising hard-packed dirt roads on the weekends is all about the Receptor EXO/WT/TR Tire. This semi-slick gravel tire performs on pavement and light gravel thanks to a low profile center tread and small side knobs that enhance cornering grip. We have traction in everything from loose to hard terrain with the Receptor, which means we can indulge in a little more exploration.
- Maxxis' semi-slick gravel tire for cruising hard to loose terrain
- 120 TPI tubeless-ready casing for grip and compliance
- EXO sidewall protection against cuts and punctures
- Low profile center tread for smooth, fast rolling
- Small side knobs optimally placed for cornering grip and traction
- Item #MXXE03A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.