Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
When you're pedaling across dirt roads at lofty speeds, you need some trustworthy tread to keep you in control. The Rambler is a solid choice, pairing a gravel-specific tread pattern with a voluminous casing to bring comfort and grip to all of your off-road adventures. Tightly packed knobs at the center keep you moving quickly on singletrack and dirt, while the wider spaced side knobs offer a predictable feel in the corners.
- Cruise dirt roads with confidence on this gravel-specific tire
- Tightly packed center knobs boost rolling efficiency
- Elevated side knobs for predictable grip in corners
- Tubeless-ready casing lets you float with lower PSI
- Dual Compound rubber offers longer wear life
- EXO protection saves your sidewalls
- SilkShield offers comprehensive beat-to-bead protection
- Item #MXXE01R
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.