New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Minion DHF 3C/EXO/TR Tire - 26in
Maxxis set out to craft a tire that would loyally lead wherever you tell it to go — in most cases, down muddy, rocky, technical descents — and the result is the burly Minion DHF 3C/EXO/TR Tire. Constructed specifically for aggressive enduro riding, the Minion was made to blast through a range of trail conditions and terrain, and like its namesake, to loyally stick with you while you're sticking challenging lines.
The Minion's triple compound construction suits it to rugged, enduro rides. It relies on a firm, durable base layer topped by two progressively softer layers to keep the tires glued to the trail when conditions get slippery and loose. We like the way the softer layers pair with the mix of directionally ramped center knobs and tall, channel-cut knobs along the sides to keep rolling resistance low on fast straightaways but grab quickly in tight corners.
Between the dependable 60 TPI casing and the tubeless-ready construction, you can also count on the Minion to not bail if you hit an occasional rock or frequent rock gardens. With this mix of features, whether you're riding through mud, loose dirt, or any messy mix of conditions, we'd count on this tire to barrel through it all without hesitation.
- Crush slickrock and snow on this classic front-specific tire
- Triple-compound rubber blends grip and low rolling resistance
- Tubeless-ready for running lower pressures and boosting grip
- Aggressive lugs lock into corners and hold true under braking
- 60 TPI reduces weight and smooths out your ride
- Square, tall knobs dig in hungrily on loose, technical lines
- Item #MXX004L