Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Sale Current price: $75.00 Original price: $83.00
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Dissector Wide Trail Dual Compound EXO/TR Tire
Designed in collaboration with pro rider Troy Brosnan, the Maxxis Dissector Wide Trail Dual Compound EXO/TR Tire delivers uncompromising control on fast and dry terrain. The rugged central lug pattern reduces rolling resistance on straightaways, and the side knobs are designed in similar fashion to the Assegai sibling, improving grip as you corner at high speeds. To keep your tires from going flat, EXO and Dual ply compound work in tandem, defending against sidewall tears over rocky terrain.
- An aggressive trail tire for downhill performance
- Tread profile ideally suited for dry trail conditions
- EXO casing offers additional cut and abrasion resistance
- Dual ply compound adds sidewall stiffness to improve control
- Tubeless-ready Wide Trail design for easy set-up on 30-35mm rims
- Pro downhill racer Troy Brosnan's signature tire
- Item #MXXE02A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.