Select a size:
Why We Like The Airliner 2X Dry Climbing Rope
Use Maxim's superlight Airliner 2X Dry 9.1mm Climbing Rope as a half on alpine routes, or climb mixed, ice, or multipitch with it as a single. Endura Dry 2x treats this rope's sheath and core with water repellency in order to reduce overall water absorption significantly. Like all of Maxim's ropes, you can expect a fluid feel through belay devices, a smooth clip, and a durable, abrasion-resistant performance.
- Climbing rope triple-certified as single, twin, and half
- 9.1mm diameter is light, thin, and ideal for sport, trad, and ice
- 2x Dry treated sheath and core for UIAA-certified water resistance
- Item #MAX0009
- Dry Treatment
- 2X - Dry
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- [dark star, torch] yes [jet stream, afterburner] no
- Center Mark
- [dark star, torch] bi-pattern permanently marks center [jet stream, afterburner] none
- Sheath Construction
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [60m] 7lb 4.4oz, [70m] 8lb 7.8oz
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.