Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Wheels we have in stock.View Similar Products
No-nonsense reliability for trail and XC.
If you're looking to upgrade the cheaper stock wheels that came on your trail or cross-country bike, look no further than the Mavic XA 27.5in Wheelset for reliable strength and tubeless-ready convenience—all without gouging your wallet like many pricier hoops on the market. Sitting 25 millimeters across internally, the XA 27.5in Wheelset provides ample support for running modern trail and XC tires in the range of 2.2 to 2.3 inches. This wheelset comes with Mavic's tubeless rim tape and UST valves, so you can set them up to run tubeless tires straight from the box.
S6000 aluminum construction maximizes strength without making it prohibitively expensive, so you'll have a reliably strong set of hoops without blowing all your funds for future upgrades. Sealed cartridge bearings keep your hubs running smoothly without moisture ingress after riding through rain and nasty muck. This value-packed wheelset is rounded out with 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes for optimal stiffness and reliability on the trail or XC race course. And unlike many of Mavic's wheels, it only has a small splash of their signature yellow, so it'll better match your bike, especially if you're not a fan of Mavic's traditional yellow aesthetic.
- Value-packed wheels for trail and XC riders on a budget
- S6000 aluminum for dependable strength and lower cost
- 25mm internal width supports tires ranging from 2.2 to 2.3in
- 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes for reliable strength
- Sealed cartridge bearings keep your hubs running smoothly
- UST hookless rim for secure installation of tubeless tires
- Convertible to 9x100mm front QR skewer with Mavic adapter
- Convertible to 9x135mm rear QR skewer (Shimano/SRAM only)
- Item #MAV00JS