Select style & size:Select options
Upgrade your cheaper stock hoops.
The Mavic XA 27.5in Boost Wheelset serves as a reliable upgrade to the flimsy stock wheels that came with your trail or XC rig. Its affordable price means you'll have plenty of spare cash for future bike upgrades, seeing many comparable wheels cost nearly twice as much. Boost hub spacing creates a much stiffer wheel build, as it fortifies the spoke's bracing angle, which is vital in ensuring the wheel maintains stiffness through rock gardens and jarring stretches of trail.
S6000 aluminum construction maximizes strength-to-weight, so you'll have a strong set of hoops without excess rotational mass holding you back on long climbs. Sitting at 25 millimeters across internally, the XA 27.5in Wheelset provides ample support for running modern trail and XC tires in the range of 2.2 to 2.3 inches. This wheelset comes with Mavic's tubeless rim tape and UST valves, so you can run them with tubeless tires straight from the box.
Sealed cartridge bearings keep your hubs running smoothly without moisture ingress after riding through rain and nasty muck. This value-packed wheelset is rounded out with 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes for optimal strength and reliability on the trail or XC course. And unlike many of Mavic's wheels, it only has a small splash of their signature yellow, so it'll better match your bike, especially if you're not a fan of Mavic's traditional yellow aesthetic.
- Reliable strength and tubeless support at affordable price
- Boost hub spacing fortifies the wheel's overall stiffness
- S6000 aluminum construction for high strength-to-weight
- 25mm internal width optimally supports 2.2 to 2.3in tires
- UST hookless rim for secure installation of tubeless tires
- 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes for reliability
- Sealed cartridge bearings keep the hubs running smoothly
- Comes with rim tape and UST valves for tubeless set-up
- Item #MAV00JT