Face the heat.
We often find ourselves watching heat-tolerant cyclists with envy, marveling at their ability to ride almost completely unaffected by soaring temperatures on fully exposed courses. While heat training certainly helps, kit also plays a significant role in equipping those super-humans to not be affected by the air temperature. On the days you grimace as soon as you open the door to go outside, reach for the Mavic Sequence Jersey.
This lightweight training jersey was made for peak summer riding, and its moisture-wicking fabric and airy back panel will work to keep air and moisture moving as you push through heat radiating off the tarmac on sunny road shoulders. As you seek shade, the jersey's form-fitting cut and breathable construction won't get weighed down in the heat. You may never ride with the kick of your idols on a 95-degree August afternoon, but at least you'll be out on the roads.
- Ride through summer's highest temps in this hot-weather jersey
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to rapidly wick moisture
- Airy, ventilated back panel keeps air moving as you pedal
- Multiple rear pockets hang onto electrolyte-boosting fuel
- Reflective accents attract motorists' attention on the roads
- Item #MAV00G3