Ksyrium Pro Thermo Gloves
In Mavic's clothing line, if a piece of gear comes with the venerable Ksyrium label, it means that warmth is priority number one. The Ksyrium Pro Thermo Gloves are designed for riding on seriously chilly days, and while they aren't the absolute warmest glove Mavic makes (that'd be the Ksyrium Pro Thermo+), they will keep your fingers warm on all but the most frigid winter rides. True to its function, the Ksyrium looks almost like a standard winter glove at first glance. The synthetic shell is treated with a water-repellent DWR coating, and the gloves are loaded with lightweight PrimaLoft Sport insulation that stays warm even when it gets wet.
While the Thermo+ has a lobster-claw design to keep your fingers together for extra warmth, the Thermo keeps your fingers separated for increased mobility. Mavic included a soft microfiber insert on the thumb for breathability and glasses wiping, and the AX suede palm with micro-dot grip lamination adds durability without sacrificing bar feel. Touchscreen-compatible inserts at the fingertips let you snap a quick photo of the conditions, so you can show everyone how hardcore you are. The long cuff seals up with a hook-and-loop tab to keep heat in and moisture out, and reflective highlights on the fingers help you stand out even when the weather is less than ideal.
- Winter gloves for keeping up your training
- Water-resistant exterior sheds precipitation
- PrimaLoft Sport insulates even when it's wet
- AX suede palm provides durable bar traction
- Ergo Pad Ortholite foam absorbs vibrations
- Individual finger design promotes dexterity
- Touchscreen compatibility reduces exposure time
- Item #MAV00LG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great winter gloves. Keeps my hands plenty warm in mid to low 20’s.