Escape to the road.
Your kit is looking crisp, and you're more than ready to swing your leg over the top tube for your first ride, but your hand-me-down clipless shoes have been giving you hell lately, and your toes curl up just at the sight of them. Instead of wrapping your feet up in a world of pain, reach for the Mavic Eschappee Women's Shoes and let them breathe a sigh of relief as they're hugged by soft synthetic uppers, and supported with stiff, power-efficient soles.
The Eschappee Shoes are designed with racing in mind, but by skipping fancy boas and ratchets for a simple and clean lace-up system, they manage to knock the price down a bit to a more entry-level friendly place. They use a sleek synthetic upper with perforations to let moisture escape, and mesh panels at the toe for the days when temperatures soar and you've got to fight the hot-foot. Inside you'll find a soft cushion from OrthoLite insoles that deliver support through your arch to keep you comfortable for miles to come, while an Energy Comp Outsole gives you a stiff platform of fiberglass and nylon to push your power to the pedals with minimal energy-wasting flex.
- Lace-up kicks that bring race features to entry-level
- Sleek synthetic uppers are perforated for breathing
- Mesh toe panels pull air in to cool your feet
- Cushion your foot with OrthoLite insoles
- Elastic tongue keeps laces in place while riding
- Energy Comp outsole gives stiff power transfer
- Item #MAV00GS