New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Crossmax Elite CM Cycling Shoe - Men's
Ideally suited for riding on the wet, cold, and sloppy trails normally encountered in late-autumn, winter, and early spring, the Mavic Men's Crossmax Elite CM Shoe features weather-resistant Clima Mavic construction, complete with a neoprene cuff that keeps moisture from seeping inside. This means your feet will stay pleasantly dry and warm inside, even when it's downright nasty on the trail or cross-country race course.
To ensure a secure, non-compromising fit, the shoe's Mavic Ergo Dial removes excess slop from sapping power to the pedals. This micro-adjustable dial is complemented with two lower straps for the utmost in security without any unwanted movement when you're cranking up steep climbs and sprinting out of the saddle. The shoe is rounded out with a Contagrip rubber sole for sure-footed grip when you're shouldering your bike over trail-blocking obstacles and high-stepping over especially mucky sections where you're afraid of leaving damaging trenches.
- Cross-country shoe excels in wet, sloppy trail conditions
- Weather-resistant Clima Mavic construction keeps feet dry
- Neoprene cuff prevents moisture from seeping inside shoe
- Mavic Ergo Dial for micro-adjustable fit and secure feel
- Lower straps cinch down tightly without pressure points
- Contagrip rubber sole for sure-footed grip on wet trails
- Item #MAV00IJ