Cosmic SL Ultimate Tri Shoe
While triathlon is ultimately about excelling at 3 disciplines, we obviously have an affinity for the leg starting right after T1 and ending before T2. It's without a doubt the most tech-heavy segment of the competition and you obviously want gear that's lightweight and efficient on the ride and saves time in the transition. Checking off all the boxes is the new Cosmic SL Ultimate Tri Shoe from Mavic helping you achieve greatness in training and racing.
Mavic builds this shoe as a premium level offering for its sponsored triathletes. Naturally, the pros want maximum power transfer and minimum time spent in transition. The shoe shares similar design queues as its lightweight road shoe with its full carbon SLR outsole and heel lock, stabilizing your foot in the shoe for maximum efficiency.
Its bonded upper with lightweight mesh and a soft interior lets wet, sockless feet dry quickly so the shoes aren't waterlogged and you stay comfortable on your ride. Underneath, a new Energy Full Carbon SLR Outsole that rates 100 on Mavic's Index Energy Transfer scale, provides plenty of stiffness and exceptional lightness.
Helping you get on the road after the swim and getting into running kicks quicker is a single, wide, trimmable hook-and-loop strap and an oversized heel loop designed specifically for tri use. It provides easy entry and exit of the shoe while on the bike. The final details include hook-and-loop fasteners under the Ortholite insoles which help keep them in place during transition.
- Mavic's A tri shoe for quick transitions and efficiency on the bike
- Bonded, synthetic and mesh upper dries quickly while remaining supportive
- One wide hook-and-loop strap offers adjustability and faster transition
- Tri-specific heel pull tab saves seconds in the transition
- The OrthoLite insole is comfortable on the longest rides
- Energy Full Carbon SLR sole is efficient and lightweight
- Item #MAV00M3