Line up prepared.
You may have seen more than a few pairs of Mavic's Cosmic Pro Men's Cycling Shoes clipped into race bikes across the country last season, and you're ready with your own pair to line up and throw down this spring. The stiff carbon sole means all those hard-earned watts you gained over the winter will drop straight to the crank arms, while the EndoFit tongue sleeve ensure a supportive and comfortable fit that's free from chafing. Mavic's Ergo Dial QR retention system lets you precisely dial in the fit while a perforated micro fiber upper provides ventilation to keep your feet cool and collected. As a final touch, stealth aesthetics and a low-profile design will have you looking pro no matter what category you're lining up for.
- A race-ready road cycling shoe
- Energy Carbon Outsole efficiently transfers power
- Ventilated microfiber upper
- Adjustable features provide supportive fit
- Highly adjustable Ergo Dial customizes fit
- Internal sleeve comfortably hugs the foot
- Supportive Ergo Fit 3D insole
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats
- Item #MAV00GH
- Q & A
clean and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Awesome cycling shoe. The energy carbon soles and footbeds are super comfortable indeed and the profile and style are very sharp but my favorite part of these shoes is definitely the ergo dial closure system. I was torn between a few different pairs, one being these and one a pair with lace/velcro system.The cosmic pros system is so simple, you dont even have to pop in/out the dial just turn it front or back and get a perfect fit!
Are the heel lugs replaceable on this shoe?