Aksium II Shoes
Mavic understands that a road cycling shoe doesn't need to cost a fortune to provide all-day comfort. The Aksium II road shoes are ready for everything from weekend century rides to post-work jaunts with features that enhance comfort and performance without breaking the bank.
The Energy Comp sole has a low stack height and stiff composite construction, ensuring power is transferred straight to the pedals for efficiency. The OrthoLite insole cushions your foot from road vibrations to keep your feet comfortable. If temperatures start to rise, the durable synthetic uppers have mesh inserts to improve breathability. Hook-and-loop straps offer simple adjustability so you can dial in the right tension to keep your feet happy on everything from quick rides to long training endeavors. Mavic finishes the shoe with some reflective details to improve visibility to cars in low-light conditions.
- Road cycling shoes built for all-day comfort
- Composite sole has low stack height for efficient power transfer
- Insole cushions road vibrations to enhance comfort
- Synthetic uppers are durable for years of use
- Mesh inserts are breathable on hot summer rides
- Hook-and-loop straps offer simple adjustability
- Reflective highlights improve visibility to cars in low-light
- Item #MAV00DC