Select Style & Size
Makoa Polarized Sunglasses
Head to the beach, the lake, or your local watering hole with the coverage and comfort of the Makoa Sunglasses. These wearable rectangular shades boast extremely durable and optically sound SuperThin Glass lenses that will have you grabbing these day after day.
- Adventure ready shades that are at home casually as well
- SuperThin glass lenses offer exceptional durability and clarity
- Lens polarization limits glare to provide crispy optics
- Nylon frames are durable and lightweight for all day use
- Spring hinges create a secure and reliable fit every time
- 8 base curve eliminates warping by matching the shape of your eye
- Item #MAUF02P
- SuperThin Glass
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- tri-fold, cleaning cloth
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] (44 x 60) / 18 / 137mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, river fishing, saltwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 190 lbs
I purchased 2 different models of Maui Jim's at the same price point. I don't recall the name of the other pair but it had red lava lenses On black frames and had a Manchester United logo on the microfiber cloth. I appreciated that it was a double jointed hinge on this pair so that it flexes rather than bends the frame when over extending them. My other favorite feature was the nose grips were just a small "grippy" pad on the frame as opposed to a separate unit that can often time wear out after adjusting or give you the wrong fit altogether if you don't know how to adjust them properly. Lastly the overall construction of these felt more solid and not delicate at all. If they weren't so expensive, I would probably purchase the same model in different colors. As far as sizing goes, I wear a 7 3/4 baseball cap so I guess you could say my head is on the larger size and these fit comfortably, without flexing the hinge outward. These were by far the winner in my book and personally I could see them costing $100 more than the red lensed pair. Not to say that they should cost a 100 more than they are listed for, but the other pair should be $100 less because let's face it, this is a lot of money for a pair of sunglasses.