Whether you're admiring the classic coastal towers of New England or relaxing on a beach in the South Pacific, the Maui Jim Light House Sunglasses have you covered. Polarized lenses eliminate glare so you have a clear view of the seaside vistas wherever you find yourself, and corrosion-resistant construction ensures these shades will handle a lifetime of coastal escapes.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polycarbonate Lenses with Polarized Plus 2 technology filter out UV light while boosting color, reducing glare, and enhancing contrast
- Tough and lightweight nylon frame provides a custom-fit feel
- Lenses and frames are saltwater safe—in case some old lady’s giant handbag accidentally bumps you into the ocean
- Item #MAU0121
- Q & A
My dad loves these things. He has always been a big fan of Maui Jims and these are no different. He says the lens is awesome and the frames fit on his face very well. These glasses are extremely light and a lot of the time he will forget that he is wearing them. He is very pleased with these.
Don't even realize your wearing them
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
-My sister loves these glasses!
- Best used for active outdoor sports.
- She uses them for kayaking for long period of times, they do not hurt your ears after long wear like most glasses do!
-She has a small head but they fit tight and stay on. Really flexible glasses.
Maui Jim Light House Sunglasses
Great glasses for active use
I bought these for my mother in law - risky I know, but she absolutely loves these. She uses them mostly for tennis and they stay in place comfortably even when running all over the court. The frame is very light and flexible. With the polarized lenses they also work great for driving and fishing.
Rockin' these for my peepers
These are the lightest, most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn. Half the time I forget I'm even wearing them. No pinching behind the ears. And I love Maui Jim lens quality -- resists scratching and crystal clear. I wear these around town, driving and mountain biking. Never disappointed with Maui Jims.