Select style & size:Select options
Casual looks for everyday, protection and clarity for outdoor pursuits.
Head out on a hike, boat on the water, go for a run, or snowshoe trek in your versatile Maui Jim Polarized Kipahulu Sunglasses, all while enjoying outstanding visual clarity that lets you take in the beauty of your surroundings. Though the sunglasses work perfectly for active outdoor pursuits, their street-friendly style allows them to transition from your outdoor excursions to daily wear with ease. They're sized to fit small to medium faces, and rubber temple pads and embedded nose pads ensure they'll stay securely in place.
The Kipahulu's top-quality polarized lenses, made of a lightweight, low-profile glass, eliminate glare and accentuate contrasts and colors so you can see all the details of your surroundings. They also completely block out the full spectrum of UV rays (UVA, UVB, and UVC) so your eyes are protected from sun damage. The lenses are also easy care: a special coating keeps water and snow, grease and smudges off or easy to wipe away. The spring hinges are built to last and resist corrosion, and the frame is made of durable nylon.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, polarized, and high-contrast ST (Super Thin) Glass lens
- Bi-gradient mirror eliminates overhead and reflected glare
- Waterproof and oleophopic coating
- Nylon frame with rubber temples and embedded nose pads
- Anti-corrosive spring hinges
- Unisex style fits small to medium faces
- Blocks 99.9% of glare and 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Case and cleaning cloth included.
- See size chart for details on lens tints
- Item #MAU001E
- Q & A
Best glasses Ive ever owned
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195lbs
These glasses are simply well made, provide great visibility, and have solid ergonomics. HCL lens keeps your eyes comfortable and relaxed, great for driving or outdoor events. I feel less tired after a long day outside if I've been wearing my Maui's. Have had the same pair for over 2 years, will likely purchase another soon.