On sunny days, driving with the Guardrails should be the law.
In order to safely navigate your wood-paneled van down the coast highway, you slip on your polarized Maui Jim Guardrails Sunglasses so you can actually see the road through the glare off the water. The surf may be going off down south, but without these metal-framed shades to help keep you between the lines you would never make it past the first hair-pin curve that drops down into the sea.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- MauiFlex memory metal frame contours to your face size and maintains its shape over time without over-bending or breaking
- Maui Evolution lenses includes qualities of both glass and polycarbonate to achieve a perfect mix of clarity and impact-resistance
- PolarizedPlus eliminates 99% of the blinding glare (like off waves), sharpens contrast, and filters 100% of UV rays to keep your eyes healthy
- Silicone Clearshell scratch coatings ensure you don't ruin the lenses when you toss the shades onto the dash after sunset
- Non-slip, adjustable nose pads and padded temples stay secured on your face while you head-bang to heavy surf music
- Includes a carrying case and lens cloth
- Item #MAU0134