Betz Full John Wetsuit
Summer surfing in cooler waters calls for the premium performance Matuse Betz Full John Wetsuit. Designed to handle waters ranging from 63-69 degrees Fahrenheit, the Betz is incredibly light, comfortable, flexible, and durable to keep you seeking out waves all spring, summer, and fall. Matuse delivers products with a focus on function, sustainability, and fashion and the Betz is no exception. It is made from Matuse's innovative limestone-based Geoprene with BlackZero that is over 30% more water-impermeable than regular petroleum-based neoprene suits for a lighter, quick-drying performance and offers 400% more stretch than your own skin for an unbelievably flexible design. Geoprene is also naturally warmer than neoprene so less of it has to be used for a smaller impact on the environment when its manufactured.
- Full John wetsuit for premium performance in cool summer swells
- Geoprene construction offers lightweight, eco-friendly performance
- BlackZero technology provides warmth without weight for chilly days
- Glued and taped seams extend the life of the suit for extended wear
- Back zip allows for easy entry and exit to get you surfing faster
- Item #MSJ0011
- Q & A
Poor Construction and Fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 185lbs
The knee split open after the first use. Backcountry was great about returns. Also, after each duck dive the wetsuit would fill with water and the legs would balloon out. For the price this is very poor quality and construction, I would expect better from Matuse.