DayLite 16L Backpack
When long backpacking miles are behind you, camp is set up, and you're ready to spend the next few days exploring, reach into your pack and pull out the ultra-compressible Matador DayLite 16L Backpack. Perfect for day hikes and summit pushes, this lightweight pack stuffs down to fit in the palm of your hand, making it easy to toss into a carry-on duffel or trekking pack for storage on day-long adventures in wild landscapes and international cities alike. Waterproof Cordura fabric and water-resistant zippers keep your stuff dry when sudden showers send you running for cover, whether it's under the nearest tree or inside the nearest café. The breathable and adjustable shoulder straps offer a comfortable carry, and side mesh pockets provide quick access to water bottles and trail snacks.
- Break out this compressible daypack when everyday adventures call
- Fits seamlessly into a larger pack for summit pushes and quick hikes
- Water-resistant protection guards against passing showers
- Breathable shoulder straps give you adjustable support
- Mesh side pockets keep hydration and nutrition within reach
- External zippered pocket provides added storage
- Sixteen liter size is perfect for quick excursions
- Item #MTU0009
- Q & A
Smaller than expected
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a solid and tiny summit pack. It stuffs down small, but unpacked is pretty small as well. It'll serve my needs but I wish it was a tad bit bigger unpacked.