Zuma Double Wide 35 Sleeping Bag: 35 Degree Synthetic
Cozy up with your significant other under the stars with the Marmot Zuma Double Wide 35 Sleeping Bag: 35 Degree Synthetic. Whether you're sleeping outside or in the back of your pick-up on a road trip down the coast, the Wave Construction Spirafil LT insulation will keep the two of you cozy in humid climates when the temperatures start to drop. When temperatures are a bit warmer, the bag unzips completely to form a quilt for comfort versatility. Stuff it in the compression stuff sack to save space while you're adventuring and utilize the two hang loops to dry it out after you've washed it when you make your way back to reality.
- Double wide sleeping bag to cozy up in on nights under the stars
- Spirafil high loft insulation provides warmth on summer evenings
- Wave Construction keeps insulation super lofty for extended warmth
- Bag completely unzips to create a blanket for comfort versatility
- Internal grab handles help to wrap up in the bag like a blanket
- 3D hood construction helps to trap body heat in low temperatures
- Compression stuff sack provides convenient storage when not in use
- Two hang loops make it simple to dry out the bag after washings
- Item #MAR01RT
- Q & A
Warm, comfortable, tricky to navigate
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It's bulky so definitely car camping. I hauled it once and won't do it again.
Warm, cozy, and it does feel like your own bedding at home. The blanket-like flaps on the sides are nice to have and you can curl up into them. The downside is you sometimes find yourself battling the sleeping bag and, as the other writer mentioned, navigating between the straps is tricky.
The nicest part about this is also probably the most annoying. The blanket/flap that straps over the top is tough to deal with if one person wants to get out. Comfortable and warm.