2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Yukon Down Jacket
A fresh foot of snow hit the ground while the kids were dreaming, so we bundle them up in the Yukon Down Jacket for the ultimate snow day. If the snow's still dropping in the morning, this jacket's waterproof shell wicks away falling flakes, and the protective hood keeps their head warm while they're making snow angels. When the sun is out, the hood zips off, and the breathable membrane prevents moisture from building up while we're in an intense snowball fight. After a day full of play, we enjoy a cup of cocoa on the porch while they're cozily bundled in toasty down.
- Cool, everyday insulator for cold-weather adventures
- MemBrain two-layer fabric repels snow while remaining breathable
- High-loft power down delivers lofty insulation in a light package
- Zip-off hood with a removable ruff to switch up style and warmth
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem keep body heat locked in tight
- Item #MARZ9GC
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.