Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Yolla Bolly 15 Sleeping Bag
When the mountains' crisp air wraps around our campsite, we cocoon inside the Yolla Bolly to keep warm under the starry sky. The tri-fold design gives us a plethora of venting and enveloping options—arms out, toes peaking, full sprawl, total cover—while the lofty down insulation fights off the chill and heat-stealing condensation. As we shift and shimmy along to our dreams, the silicone-printed back keeps us from sliding off our sleeping pad and the roomy design lets us freely explore our subconscious adventure.
- Toasty sleeping bag for shoulder-season camping trips
- Hydrophobic down keeps you warm while resisting moisture
- Lightweight ripstop material increases longevity
- Draft collar stops chilly air from creeping in
- Wraparound zipper opens bag into a quilt
- Fold-down secondary zipper allows ventilation
- Internal zippered pocket keeps your headlamp at the ready
- Item #MARZ95W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.