Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Xenon Sleeping Bag
From the high alpine of the Absaroka Range to the meandering paths of New Hampshire's Mount Washington, the Marmot Women's Xenon 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is designed to maximize warmth without weighing you down. Fashioned with a women-specific composition, the Xenon is equipped with additional insulation in strategic areas (ones where women most frequently lose heat) and sports a 15-degree rating that makes it ideal for early spring wanders through Moab or a late fall trip to Acadia National Park.
Constructed with a lightweight Pertex material, the Xenon features 800-fill down insulation that assures furnace-like warmth when temperatures dip below comfortably cool. Marmot utilized curved baffles to prevent the insulation from shifting around as you sleep. Additionally, the bag is outfitted with a Down Defender treatment, which provides extra protection from light moisture. And thanks to the anatomically-correct footbed and nautilus-inspired hood and draft tube, the Xenon is able to maximize thermal efficiency. Should things start to heat up a little bit, the two-way side zippers allow easy-peasy ventilation. The bag comes fully furnished with an internal stash pocket, drawcord for the hood, and hang loops. And, stuff and storage sacks are included, which makes taking care of your bag far easier than that time you decided to adopt a hamster and it promptly went missing.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for backpacking
- 15-degree temperature rating keeps you toasty
- 800-fill down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Pertex Microlight and nylon ripstop fabrics resist abrasions
- DWR treatment resists light moisture
- Anatomically designed footbox for natural foot position
- Drawcord hood cinches down to trap heat
- Dual zippers for easy access at any time
- Item #MAR00T8