Winter Trail Pant
Your favorite trails become a whole new world in the winter, and you'll be exploring long after the first snowfall covers them in a blanket of fresh snow, so strap on a pair of crampons or snowshoes and head into the woods with the Marmot Winter Trail Pant. Made with a stretchy, wind and water resistant fabric, these pants will cut through cold winds and keep you dry in conditions up to and below steady snowfall. You'll have a comfortable range of motion with a gusseted crotch and articulated knees, and plenty of quick access to necessary gear or trail snacks with zippered hand, rear, and thigh pockets.
- Stretchy and weather-resistant shoftshell pant for winter explorers
- Wind and water resistant fabric keeps you dry in moderate snowfall
- Stretchy fabric offers a non-restrictive flex for technical ascents
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees give you comfortable movement
- Zippered pockets ensure you have quick-access storage on the trail
- Item #MAR01JW
- Q & A
Color doesn't match runs kinda large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
Bought and returned, green color is much darker and closer to brown than what's pictured also runs kind of large in the waist, I returned before using but otherwise pants felt great like they'd work really well as warm insulated winter or late fall hiking/climbing pants, snowshoeing, etc. If I were to reorder id size down at least 1 size maybe even 2