Feel summer's warm breezes blow through the Marmot Men's Windshear Shirt. Its air permeable AirExchange fabric breathes the moment you put this button-down on, as opposed to breathable fabrics that start breathing only after you sweat. AirExchange also wicks moisture and dries quickly for comfort. Marmot made this button-down with a mechanical stretch and a gusset for full mobility.
- AirExchange air permeable fabric
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Gusseted construction and mechanical stretch
- Durable flat felled seams
- Single patch pocket
- Item #MAR00QW
- Q & A
Very nice shirt, runs large
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
The material is substantial (not thin) and very breathable. I ordered a large which is what I usually wear, but it felt like an XL. Had to exchange for a medium which fit well.
Light and Breathable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 185lbs
Great lightweight shirt for a hot summer day! Got this for my bro on his bday - he says it runs a true to size .