Can't stop, won't stop.
Warm weather has nothing on you when you're running, biking, climbing, or training with the Marmot Men's Windridge Graphic Shirt on. This semi-fitted polyester tee dries quickly, has a UPF 50 rating, and wicks away moisture for unimpeded comfort. Meanwhile, the mesh paneling ensures excellent airflow as well as the breathability you need to keep moving. Flatlock seams reduce chafing on long backpacking trips, and reflective details keep you visible when you run on into the night.
- A light and breezy tee for hiking, running, or biking
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Mesh panels promote breathability
- UPF 50 rating for protection from the sun
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and hot spots
- Reflective details for added visibility
- Tag-free neckline assures adventure-long comfort
- Item #MAR010H
- Q & A
Marmot nailed it!
Good luck finding a better looking, better fitting shirt.
Got a few of these for different uses. I cut the sleeves off some for working in hot weather.
The others I use for going to town. Such a great shirt.
Slightly fitted, great venting, dries quickly.
Marmot did not disappoint