Unmistakable flair for frigid commutes.
From the chilly boroughs of NYC to wind-blasted downtown Chicago, the Marmot Women's Williamsburg Down Jacket elevates your style and warmth for wintry commutes and frigid urban escapades with its 700-fill down insulation paired with weatherproof MemBrain construction. True to its namesake, the Williamsburg doesn't forgo style with its streamlined silhouette paired with a removable faux fur hood trim. The rib knit waistband and cuffs maintain a secure fit while exuding a bit more casual look that's ideal for your daily endeavors.
Maximizing heat-trapping loft, the 700-fill down insulation keeps you warm through downright frigid conditions without the marshmallow-like puffiness of cheaper synthetic jackets. Marmot's MemBrain 2-layer construction is fully waterproof and breathable, should you find yourself walking home in a raging blizzard or withstanding sprayed slush from oncoming traffic while hailing a cab. Numerous zippered pockets handily keep your cash, keys, and phone within quick reach, should you need to call into work on a snow day or locate the nearest ride home after evening festivities.
- Sleek and stylish jacket for frigid urban environments
- 700-fill down insulation keeps you toasty without the bulk
- MemBrain 2-layer construction is fully waterproof and breathable
- Attached hood with faux fur trim for added style and warmth
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband for secure fit and casual appeal
- Zippered hand and internal pockets lend convenient storage
- Item #MAR015X