Buffer the cold.
Shoulder season camping means fewer crowds and pleasant days. So, pack your car, grab the Marmot Women's Wiley Fleece Jacket, and head outside. Crafted from Polartec Classic 300, this jacket offers durable warmth combined with the moisture-wicking power of fleece to keep you cozy whether you're pitching the tent, chilling around the fire, or out on an afternoon hike. Overlays on the shoulders and at the pockets offer visual interest and give added durability, while the elastic bound cuffs and hem help seal out cold. Zippered pockets keep lip balm, keys, and other essentials secure.
- A fleece jacket for active warmth during cooler outdoor activities
- Fleece fabric provides warmth and wicks moisture when active
- Nylon blend overlays offer durability and protection
- Zippered hand pockets keep items secure
- Elastic bound cuffs and hem seal out cold
- Regular fit has a classic fit and feel
- Item #MAR00WH
- Q & A
Dreams are made from the material.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'
- Weight: 2lbs
This jacket is not only a versatile old school fashion statement you could pair with ANYTHING, it’s incredibly warm. It’s not very breathable, but it’s great for keeping your torso toasty during those brisk nights of glamping.
Nice and comfortable jacket for casual wear with jeans. Love it!