Have your cake and eat it too.
You don't always have to be torn between function over fashion, or fashion over function—with Marmot's West Side Comp Jacket you can have both. This three-in-one jacket gives you a range of versatility against weather protection while still being street-wear approved with its mid-cut length, feminine waist, and high-standing collar. A two-layer Gore-Tex shell protects you from winter storms and spring showers so you can wear the West Side Comp as a rain coat or a winter jacket. The removable liner jacket is insulated with Thermal R synthetic fibers that repels moisture so that you stay dry even when you are exposed to wet conditions. And in case the storm is stronger than expected, you don't want to mess up your hair on the way to work, or you ears are cold, you can pull out the attached hood that stays stored in a hidden pocket in the standing collar.
- A functional jacket with fashionable features
- Gore-Tex shell gives you ultimate protection against rain and snow
- Synthetic insulation repels moisture unlike down insulation
- Attached hood stashed into hidden pocket in the standing collar
- High-standing collar gives you fashionable protection and warmth
- Mid-length cut and tailored waist creates a feminine look
- Item #MAR01IB
Gore-Tex (2-layer) 100% recycled poleyster
Removable Liner Material