Be prepared for whatever the weather throws at you when you head out the door in the Marmot Women's Wend Jacket. Its rugged design and tapered silhouette offer up a stylish aesthetic, complete with a longer cut for extra coverage in bad weather. The Gore-Tex fabric ensures you stay dry, and keeps the wind from permeating into your layers when the day turns gusty.
In addition to the dependable Gore-Tex construction, the Wend boasts a hood and fully taped seams, giving you more assurance that the wind and water can't get in. All this great protection doesn’t come without comfort, either, thanks to the articulated elbows and split hem, which allow you to move through the big city or the quaint mountain town unrestricted.
- Throw on this stylish jacket and fend off the elements
- Gore-Tex 2L fabric is wind-and water-proof
- Multiple pockets offer large capacity for essentials
- Split hem and articulated elbows provide unrestricted motion
- Regular fit accommodates thick sweaters and cozy fleeces
- Item #MAR01HQ
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex 2L, [face fabric] recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 snap flap, 1 hidden flash, 1 interior zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
Best travel companion
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This coat worked out great for traveling to Hilo. I wanted something lightweight, but longer length to deal with the constant rain here. The Gore Tex is fantastic, I’ve stayed dry in the worst downpours. The breathable fabric really was the best part, it allowed me to stay comfortable in the warm temperatures. Tradewinds to storm winds were not an issue since it’s wind proof for cruising the coastline or hiking the volcano. Going back to winter in Utah is not a problem with a nice base layer, I jumped from frozen to tropics in style.
Shan - Gearhead