Warmcube 8000M Suit
- Stay comfortable in brutal temps at basecamp in this snowsuit
- MemBrain 2L is completely waterproof and breathable
- Pertex Fabric stops wind and improves insulation properties
- 800-fill goose down offers lightweight and lofty warmth
- Removable liner changes insulating power and can be worn on its own
- Adjustable hood protects from blustery weather
- Zippered pockets securely carry your gear through camp
- Regular fit
- Item #MARZ9A3
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain 2L, [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% recycled nylon ripstop)
- 800-fill goose down
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, [internal] 2 mesh waterbottle
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2020
How would this garment hold up when skiing?
November 28, 2020
Mitchell, yes it could hold up to skiing, so long as the weather is not wet. It can handle dry snow storms and the fabric is water resistant. Personally I think there are better options for a ski outfit, this might feel restrictive to you if you did ski in it. A good Gore-Tex shell and a really good layer can do the trick too.