Warm II Down Jacket
Pick up the casual warmth of the Marmot Warm II Down Jacket for cold strolls around quiet mountain towns and snowy nights out in the big city. This toasty everyday insulator is perfect for those days when the car needs about twenty minutes to warm up, and you're not even sure you can make the ten foot walk when it does. It's loaded with 700-fill recycled down insulation, giving you an eco-friendly way to stay cozy and warm on your commute. The water-resistant and windproof fabric keeps you protected from howling winds and driving snows, while the handwarmer pockets provide a welcome place for your cold digits. You've also got Marmot's Angel Wing Movement system ensuring that you've got a full range of motion while you shovel snowy driveways or hurl snowballs at young winter explorers.
- Stay warm through the winter in this toasty down jacket
- 700-fill recycled down offers eco-friendly warmth on cold mornings
- Windproof and water-resistant shell is prepared for nasty weather
- Angel Wing Movement allows full range of motion for snowball battles
- Handwarmer pockets hold valuable and keep your fingers warm
- Snap front helps prevent the wind from creeping in
- Item #MAR01KA
- Q & A
What a joke
Backcountry you suck. The product description on this is in no way accurate and yet you charge me for return shipping. Bye bye!!