They grow up so fast.
It seems like he was in ski school only yesterday, and now he's shredding powder like a pro and beating you back to the lift on every run. Make sure he has outerwear that can keep up with his skills by equipping him with the Marmot Boys' Vertical Pant.
Waterproof and breathable MemBrain fabric with sealed seams keeps him dry and comfortable whether he's shredding deep snow or spring slush, and Thermal R insulation offer low-profile warmth to keep his knees from chattering. Internal flex gaiters keep snow out of his boots, and Cordura scuff guards on the hem help his pants stand the test of time. Speaking of standing the test of time, the cuff can be extended by an inch so he can still fit into his pants next season when he hits a growth spurt in the summer.
- Grown-up performance for still-growing riders and skiers
- MemBrain 2-layer fabric offers breathable waterproofing
- Thermal R insulation provides light, low-profile warmth
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- DriClime tricot lining is soft and manages moisture
- Cuffs can be extended an inch to extend life of pant
- Articulated knees allows natural mobility and comfort
- Zippered pockets keep kids from losing snacks and passes
- Item #MAR019H