Bet He Listens Next Time.
- Take the trail-ready Verde on long day hikes and quick overnighters
- The Verde’s nylon fabric is moves well and dries quickly but won’t shred in the underbrush
- UPF 50 sun protection saves your legs from the trail-roasting sun
- AirExchange inseam gusset boosts mobility and helps you stay cool
- Zippered side pocket keeps your phone safe and accessible for easy snaps
- Item #MAR010W
- Q & A
Great summer shorts
Breathable, lightweight fabric and fits very comfortable. Not great for windy days, it excellent for summertime.
Best pair of shorts I've ever had
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
I've hiked, camped, run, swam in these. They feel, fit and look great, good pocket design and after one season of heavy use they still look in pretty good shape. They dry pretty fast and pack small. Bought maybe a size too big so had to wear a belt. Will definitely pick up another pair next summer!