The green chile of pants.
If you're looking for one ingredient to make your next hike or climbing trip more enjoyable it's the Marmot Men's Verde Pants. Made with a durable and stretchy nylon blend, the Verdes are ready to take on long bushwhacks below treeline and body-bruising climbs up sandstone chimneys. An AirExchange inseam gusset increases mobility and ventilation, while a DriClime interior waistband provides some element of comfort when you find yourself neck-deep in devil's club or bruised and battered halfway up an off-width.
- Hardwearing pants for hiking and climbing
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric with stretch
- Water-resistant and quick-drying
- UPF 50 protects against harmful UV rays
- Inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Moisture-wicking waistband and AirExchange inseam
- Item #MAR010X
- Q & A
Runs Very Long
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 28 Reg
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
Waist sizing was very accurate, but I found the regular to run way too long. I'm 5'9" and I bought a 28 reg. I have to hem about 4-5 inches off each leg just to get a normal length in the legs. If it weren't for this, I'd give it 4 or 5 stars. They're pretty lightweight and I have a lot of room to move freely.