sale $83.97 $139.9540% Off
The Only Constant Is Change.
Mountain conditions change faster than a runway model at a fashion show. You’re no model, but as someone who’s equally adept at summertime summit-bagging, in-bounds February skiing, and April backcountry missions, you need a piece like the Marmot Men’s Variant Insulated Vest that can keep up. Warmth, stretch, and water-resistance all come together to cover all your four-season bases, and the Variant’s athletic fit makes throwing on a shell easy when the gale-force winds kick as you approach your summit objective.
- The perfect vest for winter layering or cool summertime summits
- Thermal R Eco insulation keeps your core and chest warm on the hill
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece at the back keeps you moving freely
- A DWR treatment repels water to keep you warm and dry
- Heat won’t escape when you cinch down the drawcord hem
- Layer up easily thanks to the slim athletic fit
- Item #MAR00ZY
[face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, [back, sides panels] 92% nylon, 8% elastane
Center Back Length
[external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered chest
skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking & camping