Variant Hybrid Insulated Capri
- Insulating baselayer for chilly days on the trail or at camp
- Mini ripstop handles wear and tear, offers unrestricted movement
- PrimaLoft insulation traps heat to keep you warm and comfortable
- Stretch nylon waistband and side panels creates a secure fit
- 3/4 length legs fit comfortably over boots of all types
- Item #MAR01VG
- [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyester), [insulation] PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running, stillwater fishing, trail running, ultralight backpacking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2020
These fit fine. They are comfortable, just not very warm. There seems to be zero insulation in the panels that are supposed to be insulated. When I hold them up to the light, you can see that the insulated sections are paper thin. I can't see or feel any insulation in them. I would have returned them but I didn't realize this flaw until after freezing my ass off when skiing in them.