Variant Hybrid Hooded Fleece Jacket
From corn skiing in the springtime to sport climbing in the fall, the Marmot Variant Hybrid Hooded Fleece Jacket is as versatile as its name might suggest, and travels with you in comfort from activity to activity in the shoulder seasons. Pertex Quantum deflects moisture and resists abrasion from harsh rock surfaces, while the stretchy fleece panels open up your range of motion and trap heat. Plus, PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation throughout gives you the warmth you need to combat heat-sapping winds when high on the wall.
- Versatile hooded fleece jacket for a wide array of outings
- Durable Pertex Quantum fabric is tough and wind-resistant
- Fleece panels trap heat and wick sweat away
- Primaloft Eco Black insulation traps precious heat
- Built-in thumbholes act as a snug barrier when layered
- Item #MARZ9DU
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyester mini ripstop), [fleece] 94% polyester, 6% elastane, [insulation] Primaloft Black ECO
- Center Back Length
- 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2021
Too baggy for me
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 150 lbs
I typically like Marmot gear but I had to return this one due to cut. While the materials and quality were great and what you expect from Marmot the fit was too large. This layer is typically fitted in order to insulate well but I found this cut boxy. I ended up returning it and getting something very similar in weight, materials, and cost from Mammut which has a more trim cut. Given the materials and quality if you need a roomier cut or want this for casual wear it might be perfect. But if you want an athletic cut and to use this as a technical piece keep looking.