A style that will never fade.
Whether you're commuting to work, taking the dogs for a walk at the local park, or perusing a local apple orchard in search of delicious and crisp autumnal fruit, the Marmot Men's Unionport Down Jacket assures steadfast style and warmth. And while its design may be akin to something found in your Grandfather's closet, this classic jacket touts an unwavering construction that's equal parts functional and fashionable.
More specifically, the Unionport touts a tough exterior fabric that assures years of use, while the 700-fill down insulation is outfitted with Down Defender treatment—so you're able to stay warmer, longer, even in the face of light precipitation. The hood is removable for a customized look and protection, and the hand pockets feature a snap closure to keep your necessities safe and close by. Not to mention, the hem and cuffs are fully adjustable for a personalized fit.
- A retro-inspired coat for cool weather adventures
- Nylon exterior is tough and hard-wearing for durability
- 700-fill down insulation offers lofted warmth
- Insulation is also water-resistant for added protection
- Hood is removable for a customized look and style
- Hand pockets keep necessities close
- Hem and cuffs are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Item #MAR00XT