Select style & size:Select options
Tungsten UL Hatchback Tent
When you're on a bike tour across the Pacific Northwest, you'll need to be prepared for inclement weather with the Marmot Tungsten UL Hatchback Tent: 2-Person 3-Season. Its ultralight design makes it easy to pack along and its large vestibules that accommodate a couple of bikes to keep them protected from the rain make it your go-to when you're seeing the country on your trusty two wheels. Smaller interior pockets help with organization a lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light for your evening of reading after the sun sets. With Marmot's Pre-Bend construction and strategic clip placements, you'll have maximum interior space for comfort as you're getting ready to tuck in for a night of restful sleep before you head out again on another day of your tour.
- Ultralight tent with large vestibule space for gear-heavy trips
- Rain-shield fly resists damage from UV and doesn't stretch or snag
- Durable nylon No-See-Um mesh canopy allows ventilation with privacy
- Sealed seams and moisture-resistant floor deliver a dry comfort
- Roomy vestibules offer room to relax or store a couple of bikes
- Several small pockets help with organization and light placements
- Color coded clips and lightweight poles make for a faster pitch
- Item #MAR01RX
What do you think about this product?