Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tungsten Tent
Space is essential when we're sharing a tent with others. Marmot's Tungsten 4P Tent utilizes a volume-optimizing design to increase internal livability. This makes the tent a great option for maximizing efficiency when backpacking with a crew, or when we just want extra space for car camping. Sturdy Velocity HD poles withstand howling winds when we're hunkered down in exposed terrain, and the robust fabrics are treated to repel downpours. Marmot also included a footprint that allows you to set the tent up using just the fly, poles, and footprint to create an ultralight, minimalist shelter during light and fast missions.
- Spacious shelter for a whole crew or family
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-em mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Footprint included for a fast-pitch option
- Color-coded clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Item #MAR014E
4.5 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.