Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tungsten Tent
When we and a couple of friends are ready to lay our heads down after an arduous hike into the backcountry, we make sure to do so in the spacious and sturdy Marmot Tungsten 3P Tent. With a design that maximizes living space, this roomy tent doesn't leave us feeling like we're sharing a bivy sack with two other musky campers.
Zone construction creates vertical walls to increase sleeping and storage space without adding bulk, sparing us the cramped conditions that most backpacking tents offer. Two D-shaped doors make for stealthy ins and outs throughout the night, and two vestibules provide plenty of dry storage space for everyone's gear.
- Sturdy and spacious shelter for backpacking trips
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-um mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Color-coded clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Item #MAR014D
4.5 based on 35 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.