Select your style & size:Select options
Tough as nails and roomy as hell, the Marmot Tungsten 2p 2-Person 3-Season Tent will be your go-to backpacking tent when durability is a must. Utilizing Marmot's space-optimizing Zone design, the Tungsten has an efficient living space that utilizes pre-bent sleeping zones that create vertical side walls for a spacious feel once inside.
Two D-shaped doors allow for either person to easily enter or exit the tent without disturbing the other, and vestibules on either side of the tent allow for plenty of dry storage space for gear and packs. Sturdy Velocity HD poles withstand howling winds when you're hunkered down in exposed terrain, and the robust fabrics are treated to repel downpours. Marmot also included a footprint that allows you to set up using just the fly, poles, and footprint to create an ultralight minimalist shelter during light and fast missions.
- Sturdy, spacious shelter with a trail-worthy weight
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-um mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Footprint included for a fast-pitch option
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Item #MAR014C
- Q & A
didn't use it yet, but set it up in the back yard. went together quick. light enough for the price point. roomy. hikeable. I think I'll like it.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This tent is awesome and it is my favorite to recommend to customers as well..
1) great price point
2) decently light weight for intermediate backpacking
3)marmot has never failed me
4) love the mesh walls for optimal nature viewing
5) two doors
6) footprint included
I've had this tent for about 4 years now and it is still in great condition. Sometime the zipper catches, but nothing major.
The tent is extremely easy and fast to set up, and the rain fly as well. The stakes are not good quality, all of mine have bent over time due to using rocks as hammer to nail down the stakes in hard dirt. I am looking in to replacing the stakes soon.
The only time the mesh walls have been a problem is when I am trying to change in my tent. Other wise its great for star gazing and waking up to a view. The two doors are fantastic when doubling up in the tent so you dont have to crawl over your partner to get to your side.
Got this tent for my 13 year old sister and she can easily set it up!
Great addition: footprint included!!!
it's kind of light and easy to set up.
Take a off 20% discount coupon from realdiscount.tk
Footprint included !!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have not tested it in the field, only set up in the backyard, it's kind of light and easy to set up.
what is the total weight of the package? thank you
Is this the newer or older model? The packed size matches the older but the vestibule size matches the newer.