Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tungsten Tent
Tough as nails and roomy as hell, the Marmot Tungsten Tent is our go-to backpacking tent when durability is a must. Utilizing Marmot's space-optimizing Zone design, the Tungsten has an efficient living space that utilizes pre-bent sleeping zones that create vertical sidewalls for a spacious feel once inside. Two D-shaped doors allow for either person to easily enter or exit the tent without disturbing the other, and vestibules on either side of the tent allow for plenty of dry storage space for gear and packs. Sturdy Velocity HD poles withstand howling winds when you're hunkered down in exposed terrain, and the robust fabrics are treated to repel downpours.
- Sturdy, spacious shelter with a trail-worthy weight
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-em mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Footprint included
- Item #MAR014C
4.5 based on 48 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.