Winter warmth for any occasion.
Your average ski vacation involves so much more than just slope-side sports. To stay warm all week, grab the Men's Marmot Tullus Hooded Down Jacket. It's lightweight and warm for easy layering when fresh tracks are on the table, and offers stylish wearing when fresh eats are on the table downtown. You've got a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish that lets you shed snow and light precipitation, and Down Defender hydrophobic treatment in your insulation to keep you warm in case you get caught in anything worse. Elastic cuffs and a fixed hood help you seal in warmth, while zippered hand pockets give you storage on and off the slopes.
- Lightweight puffy for staying warm on the slopes or streets
- Down defender treatment for warmth in damp conditions
- DWR coating protects down from heat-robbing precipitation
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep seal out chilly drafts
- Attached hood helps you shut out cold winds
- Item #MAR017O
- Q & A
Feathers poke through
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
Same...too many feathers coming through shell to be considered an acceptable amount.