Winter warmth for any occasion.
Your average ski vacation involves so much more than just slope-side sports. The Men's Marmot Tullus Hooded Down Jacket is lightweight and warm, so it's great for layering under your shell while you spend the morning getting fresh tracks, but it can do more and so can you. It's flattering enough to handle the streets of the ski town you visit in the afternoon, and thanks to a sweet combination of treated down and a DWR finish, that snow melting off the eves will brush right off. Tomorrow you can take this light little layer on some adventure snowshoeing, and you won't have to worry about the heavy mist cooling you down or a sharp spruce taking a hole out of your jacket.
- Lightweight puffy for staying warm on the slopes or streets
- Down defender treatment for warmth in damp conditions
- DWR coating protects down from heat-robbing moisture
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep seal out drafts
- Attached hood for an extra touch of cozy
- Item #MAR017O